Premium Silicone Feeding Plate
- Free delivery on orders above £30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Premium Silicone Feeding Plate is the perfect choice for all of your feeding needs. Made from 100% high-quality, food-grade silicone, this plate is safe and healthy for your little one. It's an open plate, without dividers, making it perfect for serving up larger meals and a variety of foods. The raised edges help to prevent spills and messes, and the silicone material is non-toxic and free of harmful substances such as BPA, phthalates, PVC, latex, mercury, and lead, so you can trust that it's a safe choice for your child. It's also hypoallergenic and bacterial resistant, making it a great choice for sensitive skin.
The plate is versatile and can be used for a wide range of foods, including cereals, porridge, purees, and finger foods. Plus, it's microwave safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe, fridge safe, and freezer safe, making it convenient and easy to use and care for. So why wait? Get your Premium Silicone Feeding Plate today and make mealtime a breeze!
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Material: 100% food-grade silicone
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- Plate: 30x180 mm
- Plate has the logo on one side
- Always sterilise and properly clean all products with warm soapy water before the first-time usage.
- Use all products under the supervision and never leave your baby unattended while they are playing, feeding, or moving.
- Inspect the product before use and go for recycling at the initial signs of damages and feebleness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use.
- Check the temperature of food before feeding. Heating may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating as this can cause problems in the long run. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- The product temperature range is -30°c to 220°c or as mentioned on the product packaging.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product comes into contact with oil-based foods ranging from oil, sauces, carrots, tomatoes, and other food items. Wash the product straight away to avoid staining.
- We cannot guarantee our products will be stain-free for all food this item comes into contact with.